A virtual, online accountant for your businessby Lester Bahr, CPA on 08/05/18
will make your life as a small business owner easier and relieve you from many of the day to day worries and headaches about running that business. In fact, as an online accountant, I’m always as close as your internet connection and working behind the scenes to look out for your best interests. Here are seven examples of accounting problems I solve for businesses on a regular basis.
1. Keeping your financial reports up to date and accurate – which is made possible because I am logged into your company books the same as you are through QuickBooks Online and can see the same things that you see. So this allows me to monitor and make corrections in your data before it distorts your financials.
2. Frees the business owner from the hassle of hiring an in house bookkeeper or accountant.
3. Cleaning up all of those accumulated problems present in your books of account.
4. Providing you with specialized expertise on those one-time projects or other problems that crop up from time to time.
5. Making sure that your financial books are correct in the event of an IRS or other tax agency audit so that the accuracy of the information as reported on the tax returns can be trusted.
6. Helping the business owner to better understand concepts of cash flow, project job costing, how to interpret financials, and so on.
7. Explaining all the nuances related to payroll and independent contractors and how to manage these relationships from an accounting reporting perspective.